Slipping By...
Time passes and it's 2008. Festive celebrations meant nothing much but rather a get together. It's not about waiting for that period to come though it's an annual thing. I know Chinese New Year is coming but instead of doing the usual, meeting up with relatives (even though we still meet on other family occassions), planning house visits at friends' places, shopping frenzy for clothes, coloring my hair (I decided on blue black again), etc, I decided to make full use of the long hoilday and probably head overseas. I never celebrated a public holiday overseas and since it's a long weekend, I have plans in mind already.
Of course, the dificult task to proper planning of the transport. I got this feeling it's like Amazing Race, rushing here and there because I'm travelling to quite a few places. Oh well, ain't that the exciting part of travelling?
I can't say I did much from my last blog. Instead of putting down my thoughts and releasing it publicly, I actually got myself a book and started writing. I started having thoughts of wanting to be a little kid though I can't physically, but I just want to feel like a lil' boy. Maturity wise, I'll let it develop without pressurising myself much.
Hmm, seems like I cannot remember much on how I'm like in the past which I view, is a good thing. I'm starting to see more value in life and looking forward for a new day. I'm cutting down on meat now because too much meat is poison. However, the only bad thing in me is I'm labelled as the Malboro Boy in my company.
The road to good health is cutting down on alcohol and cigarettes. Yes, I'm limiting my alcohol and cutting out smoking for good. I have no resolutions for 2008, I still want to be that happy go lucky but psychotic being that my friends know me for.
Of course, the dificult task to proper planning of the transport. I got this feeling it's like Amazing Race, rushing here and there because I'm travelling to quite a few places. Oh well, ain't that the exciting part of travelling?
I can't say I did much from my last blog. Instead of putting down my thoughts and releasing it publicly, I actually got myself a book and started writing. I started having thoughts of wanting to be a little kid though I can't physically, but I just want to feel like a lil' boy. Maturity wise, I'll let it develop without pressurising myself much.
Hmm, seems like I cannot remember much on how I'm like in the past which I view, is a good thing. I'm starting to see more value in life and looking forward for a new day. I'm cutting down on meat now because too much meat is poison. However, the only bad thing in me is I'm labelled as the Malboro Boy in my company.
The road to good health is cutting down on alcohol and cigarettes. Yes, I'm limiting my alcohol and cutting out smoking for good. I have no resolutions for 2008, I still want to be that happy go lucky but psychotic being that my friends know me for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home