I Need Rest!!!
It's my first post for 2007.
I switched to busy mode for the past week after I've came back from my trip. There wasn't a day where I spent time lazing on my bed. School's supposedly to start today but I doubt there was anything important to attend. We can easily watch lectures online now in the comfort of my room. I can munch on tidbits and sip coffee without disturbing peers. Why should I torture myself with an hour plus journey so I can see the lecturer "live"?
I'm not blogging about the Fat Fart episode because I'm already narrated my story first hand to my dear darlin' bitches (we had a hush hush outing without Fat Fart).
31st Dec 2006
I had tuition first before watching Borat with my girlfriend (thankfully we're all over 21). After the movie, we proceed to meet up with my close friends for New Year Eve's party at a hotel. We booked a room so we can watch fireworks from the Esplande without even have to squeeze with the locals and foreigners. We'd rather pay for comfort.
We were supposed to meet my friends at about 8 plus because we're supposed to potluck in the hotel room. But, I had this craving for tim sum near the hotel so I told my friends not to include our share. I had my tim sum dinner and we took a stroll around the area before going up to the room at 11.55pm - just in time for countdown.
After playing idiotic games (those type where people play and the forfeit is drinking the shitty alcohol concoction), Shirong labelled us as 酒鬼. Who cares about the games, we all just want to drink and make merry in the year of 2007.
I don't mind spending my 2008 countdown at a hotel again because at least I get to shower and lie on comfortable beds. I don't need to worry about spending the night out feeling stinky.
01 Jan 2007
Stayed with my girlfriend. I practically slept the whole day because after a night of making merry. The first day of the new year is to recharge!!! Stupid auntie from this western food stall kept calling me 小妹 when my food's ready. I know my hair's long but I don't think it makes me look like a girl.
02 Jan 2007
Extended another night because she requested and I obliged. Had a wild night this time but I'm not going to detail it here.
03 Jan 2007
I went for lab before meeting up with a friend to get my X'mas present. I had dinner with my friend and I paid the bill first. I expected her to take initiative to pay her share but she didn't. After which, we went for dessert. The dessert was supposedly her treat (a mutual agreement we had last year) but eventually I had to contribute some money because my friend didn't withdraw enough money for the fondue.
I met up with my girlfriend after dessert.
04 Jan 2007
Went back to school for lab again and taught tuition.
05 Jan 2007
I had my hair cut and honestly, I don't really like it. However, most of my friends say my hairstyle isn't ugly at all. In fact they felt that I don't look good with that messy hairstyle - they prefered me having short hair. I will have short hair, once I start working.
Girlfriend met up with me for dinner and Ben wanted to ask me out to KTV. I wanted to go KTV but I'm already out with her so I can't dump her halfway to meet up with Ben.
06 Jan 2007
A day without girlfriend but with my bitches. Lokie and me narrated the Fat Fart story so that's the reason I'm not blogging here anymore. I didn't realise I can block out what I don't like to hear during a quarrel. I don't know whether this is good or bad. Lokie thinks it's a good thing because I can don't get overly affected by the other party.
07 Jan 2007
I met my fondue friend again to pass her her birthday present. It's another no girlfriend day haha. We had a super duper late lunch and as usual, the lunch bill came to $37 but she only offered $10. I find it hard to bring up the matter of paying for what you've ordered. I think it's something I've to tell her the next time we meet. I'm not working and I can't be possibly paying for her share everytime we go out.
On the other hand, when I'm out with my girlfriend, we alternate on paying for meals. I don't pay everytime...
After a heavy late lunch, I met up with Mum for dinner (my lunch was 2 hours before dinner) to celebrate her birthday.
08 Jan 2007
I thought I could stay home and rest today. I didn't but instead I met up with Kel (whom I call Ah Boy) for dinner. He treated me dinner and I felt bad about it so I reciprocate by treating him desserts.
09 Jan 2007
I saw a lot of people in school and the canteen's so crowded! 4 more months to graduate, I hope I've enough time to finish my FYP.
What am I going to do tomorrow? I have no plans to go out with anyone cause I've spent a lot of money last week. I need to save up for my graduation tour. I decided that I will tell my fondue friend that we should really go dutch - I'm don't print money notes!!! I don't want to count how much money I've spent on food this week. I don't want to feel the damage done to my pocket.
As for my fondue friend, I've fork out about $30 for her. And that amount could have last me for a week for meals in school.
PS:Huimin, how come your friend like that? I'm not implying she's cheapskate but seriously, I can't be possibly paying for her share everytime right?
I switched to busy mode for the past week after I've came back from my trip. There wasn't a day where I spent time lazing on my bed. School's supposedly to start today but I doubt there was anything important to attend. We can easily watch lectures online now in the comfort of my room. I can munch on tidbits and sip coffee without disturbing peers. Why should I torture myself with an hour plus journey so I can see the lecturer "live"?
I'm not blogging about the Fat Fart episode because I'm already narrated my story first hand to my dear darlin' bitches (we had a hush hush outing without Fat Fart).
31st Dec 2006
I had tuition first before watching Borat with my girlfriend (thankfully we're all over 21). After the movie, we proceed to meet up with my close friends for New Year Eve's party at a hotel. We booked a room so we can watch fireworks from the Esplande without even have to squeeze with the locals and foreigners. We'd rather pay for comfort.
We were supposed to meet my friends at about 8 plus because we're supposed to potluck in the hotel room. But, I had this craving for tim sum near the hotel so I told my friends not to include our share. I had my tim sum dinner and we took a stroll around the area before going up to the room at 11.55pm - just in time for countdown.
After playing idiotic games (those type where people play and the forfeit is drinking the shitty alcohol concoction), Shirong labelled us as 酒鬼. Who cares about the games, we all just want to drink and make merry in the year of 2007.
I don't mind spending my 2008 countdown at a hotel again because at least I get to shower and lie on comfortable beds. I don't need to worry about spending the night out feeling stinky.
01 Jan 2007
Stayed with my girlfriend. I practically slept the whole day because after a night of making merry. The first day of the new year is to recharge!!! Stupid auntie from this western food stall kept calling me 小妹 when my food's ready. I know my hair's long but I don't think it makes me look like a girl.
02 Jan 2007
Extended another night because she requested and I obliged. Had a wild night this time but I'm not going to detail it here.
03 Jan 2007
I went for lab before meeting up with a friend to get my X'mas present. I had dinner with my friend and I paid the bill first. I expected her to take initiative to pay her share but she didn't. After which, we went for dessert. The dessert was supposedly her treat (a mutual agreement we had last year) but eventually I had to contribute some money because my friend didn't withdraw enough money for the fondue.
I met up with my girlfriend after dessert.
04 Jan 2007
Went back to school for lab again and taught tuition.
05 Jan 2007
I had my hair cut and honestly, I don't really like it. However, most of my friends say my hairstyle isn't ugly at all. In fact they felt that I don't look good with that messy hairstyle - they prefered me having short hair. I will have short hair, once I start working.
Girlfriend met up with me for dinner and Ben wanted to ask me out to KTV. I wanted to go KTV but I'm already out with her so I can't dump her halfway to meet up with Ben.
06 Jan 2007
A day without girlfriend but with my bitches. Lokie and me narrated the Fat Fart story so that's the reason I'm not blogging here anymore. I didn't realise I can block out what I don't like to hear during a quarrel. I don't know whether this is good or bad. Lokie thinks it's a good thing because I can don't get overly affected by the other party.
07 Jan 2007
I met my fondue friend again to pass her her birthday present. It's another no girlfriend day haha. We had a super duper late lunch and as usual, the lunch bill came to $37 but she only offered $10. I find it hard to bring up the matter of paying for what you've ordered. I think it's something I've to tell her the next time we meet. I'm not working and I can't be possibly paying for her share everytime we go out.
On the other hand, when I'm out with my girlfriend, we alternate on paying for meals. I don't pay everytime...
After a heavy late lunch, I met up with Mum for dinner (my lunch was 2 hours before dinner) to celebrate her birthday.
08 Jan 2007
I thought I could stay home and rest today. I didn't but instead I met up with Kel (whom I call Ah Boy) for dinner. He treated me dinner and I felt bad about it so I reciprocate by treating him desserts.
09 Jan 2007
I saw a lot of people in school and the canteen's so crowded! 4 more months to graduate, I hope I've enough time to finish my FYP.
What am I going to do tomorrow? I have no plans to go out with anyone cause I've spent a lot of money last week. I need to save up for my graduation tour. I decided that I will tell my fondue friend that we should really go dutch - I'm don't print money notes!!! I don't want to count how much money I've spent on food this week. I don't want to feel the damage done to my pocket.
As for my fondue friend, I've fork out about $30 for her. And that amount could have last me for a week for meals in school.
PS:Huimin, how come your friend like that? I'm not implying she's cheapskate but seriously, I can't be possibly paying for her share everytime right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home