She
She wants me to
I don't recall how long we walked but after passing by so many semi - Ds and terrace houses, we found our way at Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1. Eventually, after much psycho- ing, she agreed to take a bus back home.
I like food at Chomp Chomp but I seriously hate the smell of smoke from the hawker stalls. I left the place with my t - shirt drenched in the smoke...
Still, that won't deter me from going back to that place again. Please, let's take a bus instead of walking again.
- get my hair cut
- stop thinking of adding tattoos on my body
- be a good boy
- put on weight
- be a kind and nice person
- not act decent but be decent
- stop engaging into lewd topics
- I look ugly with short hair and my ears aren't symmetrical
- tattoos are a form of art and isn't the government keeps encouraging us to appreciate art
- I'm a good boy - I don't rape, rob or commit arson
- I eat a lot but I just can't put on weight (I've been emphasizing this for a long time)
- I only treat my family and friends nice afterall they are the ones closest to me - why should I extend my concern to strangers on the streets?
- I'm only indecent when I'm with my group of guy friends
- I don't talk about private parts frequently - I only crack lewd jokes to entertain my friends
I don't recall how long we walked but after passing by so many semi - Ds and terrace houses, we found our way at Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1. Eventually, after much psycho- ing, she agreed to take a bus back home.
I like food at Chomp Chomp but I seriously hate the smell of smoke from the hawker stalls. I left the place with my t - shirt drenched in the smoke...
Still, that won't deter me from going back to that place again. Please, let's take a bus instead of walking again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home