19.12.06

Millon Dollar Question

Mr J asked me who's she...

I can only say, we're not together yet.

And I don't know if we're going to be together.

I think if we're together then there's the importance of acknowleging her entering my life.

Random Voyuerism:
I saw this woman (I'm not going to disclose the race and she's not Chinese) on the MRT yesterday. She's slim built but her breasts is ridiculously round and pointed. I was thinking either she put extra padding to pump it up or she underwent flop comestic surgery. I didn't take any picture because if I did, my actions might be taken to court.

And so, I spent the whole MRT journey, looking and figuring out how come her breasts were like that.

I haven't come out with an answer but if I'm her, I'd seriously consider getting the breasts reduced or re - fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home