24.11.06

Have A Break.

After changing my handphone number, I never realised my ex - friend had my house number. I asked him why he called and he said to chat. He asked me how am I now and I replied "alive and still kicking."

What's a chat when two people remain silent over the phone. I broke the silence asking why there's nothing to talk about. He said because we haven't been talking for a really long time.

Silence is probably the better option. I think the more we speak, the more agitated we might just going to get and I don't want it to affect my mood for my examintation preparation.

I finished my 3rd paper and I'm wondering whether I should take a liitle break since my next paper's 5 days away. My mind says no but my heart says yes. I think I should give myself a break.

I really should.

Lokie read my blog and asked me why got "cheena" words. So, I should just stick to English for his sake. Yes, I know my English language is fucked up but who cares, as long as I get my point across. I don't know why he wants to catch Happy Feet. I like cartoons but there are some cartoons which I think aren't worth the price especially it's $9.50 today. Well, there aren't any great movies to catch now too except gory, senseless movies like Saw 3 and Chainsaw Massacre.

I'm not a gore fan because I find it those movies really senseless. Hello, isn't it better to buy pirated discs of Faces of Death series since all those deaths documented are real?

Happy Feet better make me happy or I'll start hating penguins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home