26.11.06

The Free Will


I caught The Free Will. Clocking in at almost 3 hours if you consider the commercials that were played before the start of the movie. I don't particularly like the movie because there wasn't much plot developement and it was freaking draggy. The movie could have ended anytime but I don't know what the hell the scriptwriter was thinking about. Eventually, the ending sucked big time. Predictable.

The protaganist unable to control the inner demon in him commited suicide. That's the reason why I meant the ending come have been brought forward earlier instead of the many redundant scenes that were put in.

Of course, other than tits, unshaved bushy pubic hair that covers the V, and lots of german sausages exposed. I almost forgot about the porn scene where the protaganist was wanking off vigorously on his really erected dick. I don't recommend the movie unless you really have nothing to watch - like me. I caught it at 1am and can you imagine I left the cinema at 4am. Goodness, it's really hard to stay awake because of the many silence that was infused in the scenes. Anyway, there was only a sickening scene (very redundant scene too) which was adapted from the Nanking Massacre. This poor female after being sexually violated, fell off a slope and landed chest down on a small tree branch. So what happens next? She was screaming painfully because the branched poked into her V. Why do they want to portray that scene!!! Honestly, I think that female really sacrificed a lot for that 15 minute scene.

It's really not a movie to bring a female to watch it because I think they might find it offensive especially the notorious "branch poking" scene. Other than that, there wasn't much sickening scene but more of pornography. Of course, I think watching pornography on the net is obviously a better option than paying $9.50 for it.

The female lead is pretty but I don't understand why do the female lead had to be the one being hurt emotionally in German films. Hmm... There's another thing which I don't understand. Why do the females in the movie have to have there pubic hair covering their V whereas the males have sparse or no pubic hair covering their dicks?

Ok so go watch it IF you don't mind sitting through 3 hours of boring dialogue. I think the tough part is to keep thinking when will this fim end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home