10.9.09

My Simple Life

I've always wanted a very simple life. Considering that I'm not working yet, I just want to experience all these...

Morning:
I want to wake up daily between 8 to 8.30am and feel the sun's rays penetrating into my room.

I want to have a good breakfast and coffee to kick start my day.

I will devote some time to read papers and enrich myself.

I will laze on my couch till lunch time and grab lunch (because my parents are working).

Afternoon:
I will catch some afternoon programs, especially cooking programs if available (but I doubt so).

I will do some readings and enjoy the afternoon sun, sipping coffee and eating cakes.

I will grab a power nap of 1 hour and continue with television.

Evening:
I will catch the evening news while having dinner.

I will continue with television programs till it's time for bed.

I will have a quick phone chat with friends.

However, that's not the case because I will miss my wake up time, I'm constantly stuck to my laptop. I'm not doing anything constructively. I keep feeling that there's not enough time to do important stuffs. I have a backpacking trip, I didn't contribute much to the planning and my fly off date is on the 20th this month. After which, I'm leaving this country for work. I haven't make any arrangements yet. I'm such a procrastinator but I know myself very well. I always do my stuffs last minute and I still get it sorted out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then wad abt ur partner leh? nothin in ur life?

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home