Social Resposibility
When people say that you'll tend to get illness if you're not working, I totally agree with it. I've been not feeling that well ever since I've stopped working.
- I can't resume a normal sleeping time. I only doze off at 7am even though I'm in bed at 4am
- I'm feeling a lot of body heatiness although I'm not eating a lot of fried stuff
- I'm feeling anemic because I'm losing blood through defecating
- Incessant flaring of my eczema
The situation is worsen after I did my marathon 2 weeks back.
I'm starting to trace back is it because I haven't been treating my body well enough ever since I've worked. The weekend of partying, drinking and late nights. I've always been telling myself that I can go back to a healthy lifestyle but I'm lacking the determination to do so. I know if this continues, one day my body will just totally give up on me.
I'm starting to trace back is it because I haven't been treating my body well enough ever since I've worked. The weekend of partying, drinking and late nights. I've always been telling myself that I can go back to a healthy lifestyle but I'm lacking the determination to do so. I know if this continues, one day my body will just totally give up on me.
- I've reduced my weekend partying to once or twice a month.
- I'm reading books to occupy my mind instead of being a couch potato
- I'm exercising but I feel it's not enough
- I'm hydrating myself but maybe it's not enough
My younger brother was telling me that I need to be responsible for my well being mentally, physically and socially. I don't think I'm an achiever yet and at my age, I'm seeing news of how people are doing well in their career or probably earning enough to live comfortably. Sometimes I wonder, if I'm sticking to my old life as a student, would I be happier instead?
But if course, life is about moving forward and being stuck in circles is never a good option. I'm such a procrastinator. There are times whereby I have the urge to call up someone to chat, to whine yet I don't have that courage to do so. I'm not used to randomly finding a friend to talk about myself because I prefer to hold back inside me.
Times have passed and I should just be determined to nurture myself back to health. I shall try and carve a career and build a better life. I shall be socially responsible for my life.
But if course, life is about moving forward and being stuck in circles is never a good option. I'm such a procrastinator. There are times whereby I have the urge to call up someone to chat, to whine yet I don't have that courage to do so. I'm not used to randomly finding a friend to talk about myself because I prefer to hold back inside me.
Times have passed and I should just be determined to nurture myself back to health. I shall try and carve a career and build a better life. I shall be socially responsible for my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home