Du Jour
The past 2 weeks was the rock bottom during work. I'm prety glad I gotten over it with very encouraging colleagues. Rather than viewing them as brothers, I see them as my "godfathers", after all they are all married with kids. I'm just like a son to them. Anyway, I got my spiritual high when I bought a Fred Perry bag. I can't be bothered about Heath Ledger's death, I'm gaga over Fred...
I cannot recall since when I wanted to get a new bag. After months of endless searching and thanks to the flagship store in Cineleisure, I got my bag. Their polo tees are nice but I'm not really a fan. I'm more into their shoes, bags and scarves - es muy bonito!!!
Since CNY is coming round the corner, I'm still contemplating about getting their shoes which is like SGD$199. The most expensive pair of shoes I got was from Nike and it's SGD$169. Money is not an issue but I only wear it les than 7 times because I never want to dirty it. It's still kept neatly in my shoebox with the silica gel beads.
Items for CNY
- Shirts (Check)
- White Skinny (Still looking around for nice ones)
- Bermudas (Still looking around)
- Shoes (Still looking around)
- Bag (Check)
- Haircut (Check)
- Haircolor (To be done by next week)
I'm running out of time but I'm sure I can settle everything before CNY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home