11.1.10

Re(Solution)

It's shitty when miscalculation goes wrong and the allowance is not in. I'm surviving with USD$40 on hand for the next 4 days and I think I can do it. 3 days has gone and I'm doing well. This situation is like the days when I'm jobless and I have to make use with what I have. However, it's different because I have to ensure my 3 meals. In the past I don't have to worry about that, I just need to worry if I'm heading out.

It's the New Year and I hope my life is of:
- Lesser chaos
- Lesser screw ups
- Lesser people worrying for me
- Lesser heartbreaks

*These aren't resolutions.

I don't know what will be installed for me this year. Maybe all I can do is to wait for 10.10.10. will it be something significant. I recalled 2009 was a good traveling year for me. Bangkok -> Vietnam -> Malaysia -> Japan -> Puerto Rico (and I'm still there) -> New York. It was the first time I get to go so many different places and experience different cultures. I hope this year will too.

As the clock starts ticking down, I'm going to start my new year at that ever unfamiliar workplace. It also mean my expat life is going to end soon in a few months time. Nevertheless, I still want to experience my life here as much as possible. Think of nothing, think of the best lying ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home