Back
I've decided to shut down my Puerto Rico blog. I realized I don't have the time to update it. On the other hand, I was wondering why should I update it. I don't see it a point to tell people my daily routine in a new country. After all the new things in lives, the old stuffs are the best. That's why I'm back here again.
No matter where I'm located now, the feeling of coming back here to whine and throw out frustrations is always great. I'm having a lot of personal time and I'm trying to adjust to feeling of loneliness. It does hit me once in a while but strangely, I don't feel agitated of myself. There are things which you felt you needed company but you can't find one. There are times whereby you felt your company cannot be trusted.
But I guess I'm doing well. Maybe I'm starting to be holed up in a little world. I'm just starting to get used to becoming independent.
Well, I guess I like it.
And with this post, my PR blog is shut.
No matter where I'm located now, the feeling of coming back here to whine and throw out frustrations is always great. I'm having a lot of personal time and I'm trying to adjust to feeling of loneliness. It does hit me once in a while but strangely, I don't feel agitated of myself. There are things which you felt you needed company but you can't find one. There are times whereby you felt your company cannot be trusted.
But I guess I'm doing well. Maybe I'm starting to be holed up in a little world. I'm just starting to get used to becoming independent.
Well, I guess I like it.
And with this post, my PR blog is shut.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home