20.8.09

Over and Over...

I'm done doing much recently except gorging and gorging myself. It's a perverse action because I starting to like the thought of making myself. I just wanted to put on weight and make myself sink into some form of depression. I'm check myself into rehab and seek psychiatric help.

Under eating is a form of mental illness isn't over eating the same as well? Recently, I've been pinning myself on landing that dream job. I've slowed down the process of my job search. I'm not actively involved in upcoming interviews. That job allows me to escape Singapore temporarily because I felt I left too much mess around. I've learned not to clear up or resolve situations. Why bother if the solutions aren't solutions but the chain reaction of the initial problem.

Friends are telling me that I'll land myself that job but I'm starting to feel skeptical now. Perhaps feeling confident is not I should be now. After the interview yesterday, which was the 2nd round and final round, I had this feel they would choose me. I stood out because amongst the candidates, I'm the one which a different field of engineering study. As a corporation, what type of personnel would you want? Tons and tons of people of the same field or a mix so that everyone can learn.

I really don't know and I hope the interviewer was not giving me false hopes. I thinking too much, I should knock myself out by continue snacking. People get their orgasm from sex, I get mine from having a full tummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home