8.8.09

Light Up, Light Up, As If You Have A Choice.

If you could run, where will you run to.

If you cannot find answers to your problems, is running away the option.

At an age where most people move on to another chapter, my mind is still wandering in circles contemplating how I should be.

My elder brother has both a home and a settled life. We're only 1 year apart. My younger brother is beginning his university life as a law student and he's carving a career in theater as well. We're just 6 years apart.

What about me?

I'm just a "semi retired" nobody relying on tuition (I'm in my 9th year) to pass my time. I've no ambitions, no plans where to head. I'm always telling myself all 3 of us are different. I can't say we all have goals because I'm one with none. This is something which I hated myself for. I always use to believe I'm special in a way because I'm taking the standard route everyone took.

I do not have the faith to believe in myself anymore. I cannot hope because it will never happen. I am going to sit down and think rationally. I've passed one quarter of a century in my life. This is not the way I shall lead it




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure everyone has their own purpose in life... ur semi retired life is jus a transitional phrase which will be over soon.
It's good to have goals and working towards it, but there is nothing wrong wif not having one, as long as you are happy with your life! We only live once for a short span of 80 years max, so why make urself so sad and miserable every time?
stop spiralling down into the sadness abyss... now ur goal is to find a source of finance and then u can start building ur empire.
im sure there will sure be light at the end of the tunnel...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Psychotic_Puppy said...

Well, Anonymous. Thanks you the motivation.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home