如煙
I attended Mayday's concert on Saturday and suddenly there's this attachment to this song. While waiting for the start of the concert, I saw this MTV. I have their album “后青春的诗” and probably I didn't pay attention to the songs and I missed this track. It was when I attended my first Mayday concert, I realized this group is indeed good.
I wasn't a fan of Mayday because I never wanted to share the same interest as someone. I just wanted to be the opposite. However, sharing the same interest don't bother anymore because I'll brush it off as coincidental.
The reason I loved this song is because these lines of lyrics describe something which I've wished I actually done it. As years go by, it doesn't matter anymore because even if it happens, it wouldn't be sincere. We have already gave up, turned and walked away. There's neither a strong reason to apologize or regret.
Maybe to that person, memories have vanished. As for me, I learned that sometimes it's good to have things that makes you regret. It is then, you learn about cherishing and valuing what's in your life now.

1 Comments:
dun always dwell in the past... focus on the present and plan for the future... treasure everything and everyone u haf in ur life now.
let yourself be a priority and not an option...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home