14.4.08

Weekender

I finally took out a little time on weekends to chill. Instead of the usual (but never monotonous) dining and walk around, I decided to head down to my favorite water hole. Same environment, with my friend still working there, but a new group of friends. I was initially very tired because I was spending my day giving tuition and working on my laptop. Surprisingly, I did managed to find a little energy to have a few drinks and listen to a great accoustic band. I realised I haven't been posting many pictures. Here are some snapshots taken from a friend's camera phone. I'm marvelled by how technology has improved the imaging properties of the phone.
Anyway, here are some pictures...



Silly Hon, Me and her friend who just wanna take a picture with me because he finds me cute.


We decided on a spastic one.
Mr Psychoticpuppy turns serial kisser....

Because he's certified kissable!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home