8.4.08

I'm A Survivor

I finally succumb to the statement that work is endless. I don't like working in my office but instead I bring my work home. Though occassionally I'll stay in the office (when there's not many people around) till late.
This morning, I suddenly told my boss that I was not in the mood for work because I can't stand mature adults replying emails in an immaturish way.
Me: "I understand he's experienced in this field hence I respect his advice.
Manager: "So my men tell you what you follow is it?"
In the end, I told my boss. I shall input whatever information according to our department. If that particularly department has no capacity to fulfil our requests, they have to find a solution themselves and I shall not be involved in their problem solving.
Despite being pulled down by that particular manager, I'm trying to gather a lot energy because I have a group of supportative managers who has provided me a great deal of knowledge in my industry.
I told a colleague of mine that I'm not going to give up easily because when compared to those experience workers. At least, I always have the courage to admit my mistake and I rectify it. I don't start pushing away and I don't avoid the problem. That at least is a good way to learn. Learn from mistakes and we'll acheive more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home