Luxury
Just when majority of the people are blogging about X'mas, I try not to but after some moments of consideration, I decided hell ya and I should blog X'mas too. I was Msn-ing with a friend and she suddenly mentioned she don't know what to get me for X'mas. I can never understand why people would tell me that they don't know what to get me for presents, which explains why I don't get birthday presents or X'mas presents because "I don't know what to get for you" is a good reason/ excuse to cover up I forgot to get you a present. Eventually, she suggested paying me to get my tongue pierce. Well, I have to seriously consider that and I have 60% wanting to do it.
That is probably why I'm always telling myself, it's the joy of giving. Like everyone else, I'd love to receive presents but since it doesn't happen so frequently, I decided to delude myself and give myself presents instead. Introducing "Emo Spice Jr", born on the same day as me - my birthday present to myself.

X'mas is round the corner, I need to fork out some time to hit the malls and search for a present. I saw this Agnes B bag but maybe I'll buy it when I feel rich enough. I'm instead trying to focus my salary on better working clothes and a cool black plastic framed spectacles. I hate wearing formal wear to work (I do go casual on Thurs and Fri) but after watching Ryan Gosling on Half Nelson, I think his work wear is cool and I'm adopting it for 2008. Of course, I'm making a switch to skinny ties instead of the usual ones.
A few more days to the New Year and I don't know if I still have the luxury to sit comfortably to blog. Whatever it is, I have to be contented that I get to relax. Oh yeah, My Chemical Romance Concert was rock solid and meeting up with friends over coffee was luxurious too.
Yes, I still enjoy my work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home