Live Earth
I'm prepared to wear green tomorrow when I'm out. Afterall, green is one of my favorite color not not currently.
I'm a bit disappointed not being able to catch the full 24 hour live telecast of the concert.
However I've made notes in my organiser the specific times to be back home and watch my favorite artistes perform.
Dim Sum Dollies are back and it's hard deciding to watch them or Live Earth. Eventually I decided that I can probably find Live Earth videos on YouTube.
I'm a bit disappointed not being able to catch the full 24 hour live telecast of the concert.
However I've made notes in my organiser the specific times to be back home and watch my favorite artistes perform.
Dim Sum Dollies are back and it's hard deciding to watch them or Live Earth. Eventually I decided that I can probably find Live Earth videos on YouTube.
I hope Dim Sum Dollies will be entertaining and they don't repeat the old stuffs again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home