The Mall Whore
Edric called me the "Mall Whore".
Rather than getting irritated by retarded shoppers, I decided to entertain (or rather pissed) them off.
This is a particular conversation with a customer.
Customer: "Can I redeem my lucky draw if my receipt is a few days ago, I forgot to redeem on that day."
Me: "Sorry Ma'am, we can only accept same day receipt."
Customer: "But I forgot to redeem that day."
Me: "Ma'am you forgot to redeem on that day and furthermore, the regulation to redeem same day receipt is set by the management. I"m just working part time and I don't set the rules here. Anything you want to feedback, you have to go to the management office."
Customer: "You help me feedback ok? Why the management like that one."
Me: "Ma'am, you want to do a feedback can proceed to level 2 Customer Service to fill a form. My booth here is to redeem lucky draws and I'm not a messenger for customers. Anyway, here's the lucky draw for for today's receipts. Thank you."
A mall whore not only goes around "chatting" customers, he/she must mingle with the sales personnel in various shops, take pictures with mascots promoting events in the mall, scour around for food promotions during meal breaks...
Ok, I'm only 60% to being a mall whore.
Rather than getting irritated by retarded shoppers, I decided to entertain (or rather pissed) them off.
This is a particular conversation with a customer.
Customer: "Can I redeem my lucky draw if my receipt is a few days ago, I forgot to redeem on that day."
Me: "Sorry Ma'am, we can only accept same day receipt."
Customer: "But I forgot to redeem that day."
Me: "Ma'am you forgot to redeem on that day and furthermore, the regulation to redeem same day receipt is set by the management. I"m just working part time and I don't set the rules here. Anything you want to feedback, you have to go to the management office."
Customer: "You help me feedback ok? Why the management like that one."
Me: "Ma'am, you want to do a feedback can proceed to level 2 Customer Service to fill a form. My booth here is to redeem lucky draws and I'm not a messenger for customers. Anyway, here's the lucky draw for for today's receipts. Thank you."
A mall whore not only goes around "chatting" customers, he/she must mingle with the sales personnel in various shops, take pictures with mascots promoting events in the mall, scour around for food promotions during meal breaks...
Ok, I'm only 60% to being a mall whore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home