10.2.07

Busy Busy Busy Part Deux...

It's not the first time strangers thought I'm studying in some local polytechnic. I was out doing some shopping for my shoes and clothes (the stuffs there except shoes really cannot make it) at Queensway when this 19 year old part timer thought I'm from polytechnic.

After he found out that I'm already in my final semester of university, he was apologetic. Anyway, we started having this conversation about army (Edric's trying out tees from his shop). I've long past that National Service life and I summarised my army life in one sentence. "It's fun and you just need to know when's the right time to put on a show."

What have I been doing during my NS life? I only recalled I'm a combatant but I don't know how the hell I was given a good life of 8 to 5 office work. Maybe I was pretty much having a lot of luck during my army life.

What about that 3 weeks medical life I got just for eczema? Well, the nurse at the hospital screwed it up and wrote 3 weeks instead of 3 days.

Anyway, I bought only a tee shirt from this guy, because it's the only piece of good quality tee that I can find in his shop at an affordable price of $18 (after discount from $23). Edric was asking me whether I intend to wear that tee for new year even because it's black. Well as long as I don't wear it on the first day, there shouldn't be a problem. Furthermore, I'm not overly superstitious - I'll still wear bright coloured underwear on my first day though hahaha.

I just need a pair of jeans and my shoes. I don't know whether I should buy accessories but I'm not the accessory kind of guy. Maybe I should just walk into those shops and try out some accesories for fun. There's no price to pay for trying out so why not?

Argh!!! I think I'll just get my shoes and jeans on CNY eve. I already know what I'm going to buy, I just hope they have my size only. I'm going for another busy week ahead again with quizzes, labwork and assignments.

The last semester of school is really a bore. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home