Stay Home 24th
I was reading a friend's post and he mentioned about X'mas celebration is this and that. I think X'mas celebration actually is just heading out to the streets, walking aimlessly along Orchard Road and get sprayed with streamers by idiotic people who don't give a damn about dirtying the streets.
Anyway, I'm just going to spend today in the cinema, watching a lame movie called Charlotte's Web. I'm not a literature lover and I've flunk my lit in secondary countless times. I know for certain this movie's going to bore me. Maybe I'll just indulge myself with Dakota Fanning's cutesy - ness.
What's for dinner? It's going to be terrible looking for a place to eat because everywhere's going to be crowded.
If I had the option, I'd rather stay home.
Anyway, I'm just going to spend today in the cinema, watching a lame movie called Charlotte's Web. I'm not a literature lover and I've flunk my lit in secondary countless times. I know for certain this movie's going to bore me. Maybe I'll just indulge myself with Dakota Fanning's cutesy - ness.
What's for dinner? It's going to be terrible looking for a place to eat because everywhere's going to be crowded.
If I had the option, I'd rather stay home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home