Nuts and Bananas
Finally she's back after a 5 - year hiatus. Her new single 女爵 is just so in my head that I couldn't shake it out while I was doing my paper. Thankfully, it didn't disrupt my train of thoughts. And I think that short bob cut that she has on the cover is so common. Everywhere you go, you can see girls having that hairstyle. And of course, black or dark brown is the new color of the season I guess.
"Shitified" - I don't know who actually thought of this word but it became a common word to use after leaving the examination hall. Today's paper was really "shitifying" because I put in effort on the second part of the notes and not a single question came out.
And there was the rumor about a 10 mark question on the second part. I could have slept earlier if I knew. Well, I guess no one can really predict what actually comes out for the exams unless the person has special connections with the examiner.
Anyway, I'm glad because I'm finally halfway through this marathon. 8 days featured the cardigans for both males and females. So, it's called cardigan and not sweater haha...
I'm not pretty sure whether they'll be out of season but I just want to get one. I think I've been dying to get one since August. However, I haven't seen one I like and at an affordable price. Holidays are coming so I should just control my budget and not overspend. Sigh...
I'm just putting random thoughts in this post because I'm too tired to straighten my thinking out. I don't want to plonk onto my bed because I intend to sleep early tonight. I'm going to miss Niptuck like I missed it last week.
I hope after tonight's rest, I can focus again. Hmm, I'm having that little guilt because I've missed 2 of my yoga lessons. Blame it on the examinations and not the weather...
I met a gay friend for dinner and NO it's not a date. It's purely just a dinner like normal pals. I don't fall for guys because all guys, straight, bisexual or gay are bastards. And guys don't make extremely good friends with other guys which explains why I have more female friends than male friends. Well, I think that makes me one of them too unless I go for a sex change. Anyway, I chose a place for dinner where there was a Ben and Jerry's parlor. First it was the calamari now Ben and Jerry's... Yes, I'm waiting for that fondue treat from my friend (and that's a date because my friend's a she).
I forget it was called Chunky Monkey so the whole conversation with the teenage girl who was scooping the ice cream for me turned out to be funny in my point of view.
Me: Can I have the Chunky Banana?
Girl: It's Chunky Monkey.
Me: Oh okies...
Girl: Are you allergic to nuts because Chunky Monkey has nuts.
I paused for a moment and I started to have this string of words which I wanted to say it out. Luckily I didn't. The sentence in my mind was "Not really, in fact I love nuts and I love chunky bananas..."
Of course, if I did say it out it might sound crude to the teenager and on the other hand portrayed me as some homo guy.
Eventually I told the girl I don't have any nuts allergies. I've seen enough nuts in army and I have two also so why so I have any allergic reactions to it?
I told my gay friend what I was thinking and he felt that I'm pervertic.
Hmm, I thought they love nuts and bananas more than I do?
I remembered once taking a picture of my ex buddy's banana during his birthday (with the help of my other camp mates). But I don't know whether I've placed that picture. Anyway I won't want to make my blog a "gay" porn site by putting a dick picture. I mean as a male, I should respect my own anatomy.
For those who are stressed up by the examinations, go take a short break in the toilet . Play with your nuts and banana if you don't like Ben and Jerry's. Maybe 2 of theirs is too hot for you to handle.

2 Comments:
You made me laugh.
Girl: Are you allergic to nuts because Chunky Monkey has nuts.
You made me laugh.
Girl: Are you allergic to nuts because Chunky Monkey has nuts.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home