4.2.10

The Road To A Purpose Driven Life

"树梢的枫叶缓缓飘落
提醒我世界依然转动
人群中 我离家多远一个人生活
满地火红色星星在闪烁

肩上的行李多余沉重
或者说回忆过于伤痛
往前走 沿途的风景深刻在眼中
陌生的城市 而我还是我"

I like the life as an expat. I like it where I'm a minority in a country. I like it when I get to make new friends and see the world from another perspective. I like understanding new cultures and trying out new food. However, there are so many sacrifices I have to make. I have to be away from my loved ones, I have to be away from friends, I have to be away from a place which seemed safe to me. Of all the sacrifices I've given up, I gained independence.

If everyone is trying to see life and make it more meaningful from another standpoint. I guess I should do the same. I never like to think about the sacrifices I've made in life. It sorts of depresses me and I never loved doing that. I believe there are people doing that because they want to weigh out the value of what they've put in.

To me, life is not totally about trying to achieve something at the end of the day. It's not important how much you've put in. It's not important whether you're severely affected by it. It's not important if you're rewarded with the good. I try to very much enjoy the process.

How many times can we enjoy a process?

I get tired easily but I recharge quickly as well. I think I'm easily contented even if my life is mundane. I get bored if I hole myself in the room all day, yet I feel at ease lazing on my bed the whole day. I'm a contradictory person but everyone's different. I don't like the idea of spending on people and I don't mind if people don't spend on me. I don't think I'm always wrong if I do things my way. Making mistakes is the only way one grow. I try not to be bothered if people think otherwise of me but I'm reciprocating it as well. I can go on, self analyzing myself but I realized the more I do it, am I going to confuse myself even more?

I figured I still have a long road ahead. I just want to make my day as fulfilling as possible. My worries are my backpack. I can say I'm very dependent on myself now, I'm going to tread this path even if it is leading me to hell. We all go to hell, it's just how are we going to reach hell as "painless" as possible.

Maybe that's the whole purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home