23.7.07

Eccentric

I really cannot stand people with eccentric mood swings. More importantly, why do such people get so "pissed" for no reason whatsoever. Halfway while chatting on MSN, this friend suddenly wrote "I'm very lazy to type."
And so I replied "Yeah, I can see from your short responses."
After that sentence, this friend started having his period.
I'm certain my message didn't irk you. I believe everyone of us has menopause but if you're going to get angry (because you had an agenda on your mind and I refused to go ahead with it), it's your own problem. Why should I stick to you agenda where I don't like it in the first place?
I've already told you I've no interest and yet you went along making arrangements. I may be accommodating to some degree but there are some things, which I have my likes and dislikes for. Anyway, just continue to dwell in your mood swing.
I seriously feel people with such mood swings are low with E.Q. We are all humans and we get angry but if it's for the slightest reason, I think you're are person of low or poor E.Q. Yes, so continue getting pissed. I've learnt that it doesn't matter to me whether I've a friend more or less. All that is important to me is how I'm making my life enjoyable and fulfilling. We have the responsibility in running our own lives, we cannot depend on someone to do it for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home