Atas!!!
I've been having a crazy week of partying so once Monday comes in tomorrrow, I'm reverting back to my laidback lifestyle. First it was Mambo night with BQ and Samantha on Wednesday. Friday came and I was celebrating Gabriel's birthday at Tantric and Play with BQ again. I hated Tantric becuase it's so packed with meat. It's very squeezy and I feel suffocated there. Play was slightly better but I got my arse slapped twice by strangers. I had to turn around and tell them they won't get the kick in slapping my butt because it's flat. Saturday I attended the most atas house party thanks to Andrew's invite. I won't disclose the location but the apartment belong to some guy who's involved in the Arts Scene. After yesterday, I swore to attend parties at clubs only (because people are more sociable and wild). I hope my elitist brother will never end up atas like them when he starts pursuing his chinese drama.
Straight clubs or gay clubs I decided to slow down my life now. Maybe partying resumes after convocation whihc is coming soon in 5 more days. I haven't buy a proper shirt and tie that suits the gown. I need to find some time to shop soon. I'm to prep myself up now for bed...
I'm going to sleep early and rise early.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home