I'm Not Hard Up...
A few days ago my colleague and I had this encounter with this bitch...
2145 hours and we're preparing to knock off.
Bitch (sounded rudely): I heard there's this free gift redemption. What is it.
Colleague: Ma'am I'm sorry the free gifts are all fully redeemed. We only give out 100 pieces a day.
Bitch (louder): What lousy policy is that? People spent $60 and they get a free gift. I spent $500 and I don't get a free pouch?
Colleague: Ma'am we only give out 100 pieces a day and it's on a first come first serve basis. Today's a weekend so the gifts are fully redeemed by mid afternoon.
Bitch: This is a lousy policy. You should feedback to your management. Anyway I'm not hard up for the free gift.
And she walked off.
Me (in a loud tone): Seriously, if she's not hard up for the free gift, she wouldn't make the comment on the amount she spent on shopping. If you can fork out $500, surely you can buy a small pouch.
Here we are seeing the ugly side of Singaporeans again. They complain about bad service but I think they deserved a good lecture on brushing up their shopping etiquette.

1 Comments:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home