8.12.06

So Unlike Me


I love cute animals... I'm going to catch this movie later but I haven't decide where I want to catch it. I think it's stupid paying $9.50 for a cartoon movie. I'm having my holiday now and I don't know why I'm not heading to the cinemas on Mondays or Tuesdays where the tickets are cheaper. Yeah, and talk about saving money.

I had a cheap dinner yesterday but the cake and coffee after the meal eventually cost me. I was telling the Melayu bitch that I'm not going to spend more than $15 on dinner yesterday - and I did not exceed the $15. Well, I could've saved myself another $5 if I just had coffee only instead of both coffee and cake at the cafe. Dinner, consisting of mee goreng and a chicken murtabak was so - so. I can't expect much from considering I had dinner at a coffeeshop.

I'm going a trip with my bitches immediately after X'mas. I'm not a 100% shopper when I go overseas but I still buy some clothes (if they're of good quality and at an affordable price). Also, I'm the type where I don't mind spending more on food. I will still go to "cha pa lang" roadside stalls but of course, restuarants are inevitable too.

The bitches made me agree verbally that I must stick to the strict budget they've worked out. So basically, it's a sightseeing tour. No expensive meals, no shopping, youth hostel accomodation. Argh!!! When the budget was worked out yesterday at the cafe, I was pretty much stumped. Minus - ing off the airfare, stupid airport taxes, accomodation and vehicle transportation around the 2 countries, the amount left to spend on food alone is really sufficient for roadside stalls only - breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The bitches were laughing at my expression when I had to give up my thoughts of dinning at cafes and restaurants.

Well, I think I can survive on it - I'm not going to say I try. I will make it through!!! At the most, I'll squat down in the middle of the road and whine.

Ok, let's hope I can survive 2 days KL and 3 days Bangkok with a budget of $500 in total. Sigh, no more restaurant dinners and shopping. I mean I'll definitely survive but can I work within that budget they've set?

I think I should pamper myself with better meals here before I leave. So where should I go for dinner later before my movie? Hmm...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home