For Myself.
We work hard, all because we want to pamper ourselves.
How true is this sentence? Have I been pampering myself well enough. I don't think so. Slowly, I begin to see light in my life.
I had enough trying to cater to people. I want to stop giving opinionated views. I want to spend money purely on myself. More importantly, I learned if we want something, we work for it.
I want a car. I'll save.
I want a backpacking holiday. I'll plan.
I want meals to brighten up my week. I'll research.
All this while, I've been wanting to head back to The Marmalade Pantry. I wanted to do brunch there so badly since the one at Palais Renaissance closed. Though I didn't get to do my brunch, I did tea there. TWG, recommended by my brother, was awfully crowded. I managed to get a seat at Marmalade within 15minutes of waiting.
I had a peaceful tea session. Eating a slice of cake, sipping brew, watching the crowd pass by. Even there's no interaction, I like moments like this. I tried to do shopping for necessities, however, the crowd puts me off in really shopping.
The aimless window shopper, is that really me?
How true is this sentence? Have I been pampering myself well enough. I don't think so. Slowly, I begin to see light in my life.
I had enough trying to cater to people. I want to stop giving opinionated views. I want to spend money purely on myself. More importantly, I learned if we want something, we work for it.
I want a car. I'll save.
I want a backpacking holiday. I'll plan.
I want meals to brighten up my week. I'll research.
All this while, I've been wanting to head back to The Marmalade Pantry. I wanted to do brunch there so badly since the one at Palais Renaissance closed. Though I didn't get to do my brunch, I did tea there. TWG, recommended by my brother, was awfully crowded. I managed to get a seat at Marmalade within 15minutes of waiting.
I had a peaceful tea session. Eating a slice of cake, sipping brew, watching the crowd pass by. Even there's no interaction, I like moments like this. I tried to do shopping for necessities, however, the crowd puts me off in really shopping.
The aimless window shopper, is that really me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home