Strangers
Have you once shared a table with a stranger?
Do you feel an intrusion of personal space?
I hardly share tables with strangers because most of the times, I'll be dining with friends or colleagues. I remembered a few couple of times where I dined alone. There was only once where I share table with a stranger.
It makes me want to finish my meal faster because I suffer a great sense of awkwardness. My food sucks but still I need to put an act I'm enjoying it. The thing was, why I never did try to strike a conversation with the stranger.
Maybe he just wants a peaceful, uninterrupted meal.
Maybe he's a loner.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much and the place is too crowded.
Do you feel an intrusion of personal space?
I hardly share tables with strangers because most of the times, I'll be dining with friends or colleagues. I remembered a few couple of times where I dined alone. There was only once where I share table with a stranger.
It makes me want to finish my meal faster because I suffer a great sense of awkwardness. My food sucks but still I need to put an act I'm enjoying it. The thing was, why I never did try to strike a conversation with the stranger.
Maybe he just wants a peaceful, uninterrupted meal.
Maybe he's a loner.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much and the place is too crowded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home