The Traveller
1) I am disabled from commenting on the Facebook.
2) I am demanded to give an apology.
3) I am always ask to be in someone's shoes.
If I am having this big ego, aren't you as well?
With so many unhappy situations revolving around me. I've decided to head out of Singapore to take a breather. I just can't wait for the long weekend to arrive.
I know I can recover from all the setbacks. All unpleasant incidents taught me not to feel anymore.
Blame me for being self centered because it's what everyone has made me to be.
2) I am demanded to give an apology.
3) I am always ask to be in someone's shoes.
If I am having this big ego, aren't you as well?
With so many unhappy situations revolving around me. I've decided to head out of Singapore to take a breather. I just can't wait for the long weekend to arrive.
I know I can recover from all the setbacks. All unpleasant incidents taught me not to feel anymore.
Blame me for being self centered because it's what everyone has made me to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home