5.5.09

Fash Spread @ Butterfactory.

I recently attended BlackJack's Fash Spread at the newly opened Butterfactory. I'm impressed with the new venue at One Fullerton. The martinis are slightly sweet which is too "diabetic" for me. Beer works best for me but there's the problem of an emerging beer belly. However, who gives a damn when freeflows the word from 9 - 11pm.

Anyway, the 9 -11pm wasn't a full house which I pretty much enjoyed. Cam-whore the whole session which was something I haven't been doing for a really long time. I was telling some friends of mine that if I was in Paris Hilton's My New BFF reality show, I'd probably survived the patying challenge.

11.30pm we headed to O - Bar for more drinks.

2.00am we arrived at Zouk where I partied with a few more friends.

Incredibly insane when I reached home 5am, still sober but drenched. There was a huge downpour over Singapore that night. Continuing, I caught a few winks before heading to teach and the night ended with a family gathering over a newborn.

That was when I finally rested.

To update:
1) I enjoyed my Vietnam backpacking trip.
2) I left my job because I needed a refreshing change.
3) I'm enjoying my little break with tuition to currently sustain me.
4) I'm having a lot of late nights because I feel more energetic in the night.
5) I'm trying to understand the whole news on AWARE.
6) I finally did a short hairstyle.

Till then, I don't know when shall I do an update. I'm not going to post much pictures here as I'd rather have them as memories than flashing it off for all to see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home