19.4.09

"Good" Service Award

I never been to Dbl O (Double O) bar before. Over the weekend, a friend of mine asked me out because she wanted to renew her member card there. We met up for dinner and headed to Dbl O for drinks. Drinks are exceptionally cheap as both of us were on budget, we decide to enter before 10pm to save on cover.

My friend wasn't a regular of Dbl O so both of us were just walking around aimlessly in the premises. To cut the whole entry short, I realise service staff can be dumb at times. The club wasn't packed and we plonked ourselves at a table.

Waiter: Sorry, this table's reserved
Me: Can we have the table first because we'll be leaving once we finish our drinks.
Waiter: You can look for other tables.

*Shouldn't a service staff direct me to another table?*

Me: If you do notice, all the other remaining tables have the reserved tag in it as well.
Waiter: Ya.
Me: So tell me which table am I allowed to sit then?

The waiter was speechless.

Me: It's ok, I won't want to spend in a place where service is not considered a service.

My friend and I moved off to O -Bar where there we were allowed to sit on any table. On a final note, drinks are cheap but somehow, I didn't like the alcohol there and the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home