Hitting The Flies
Finally for once, I'm done with the important work tasks assigned. The last time where I had such a "priviledge" was whenb I first joined my company. Of course there are pros and cons to such a situation.
1) I don't need to stress myself by working overtime to meet deadlines.
2) I have the opportunity to finally clear my outlook.
3) I can knock off on time (but I'm still arriving late for work).
4) I have time for personal stuffs like: catching up on news online, re-write my resume since I'm considering to switch jobs, clearing up my workspace, menial tasks.
5) Planning what I want to do after work without to worry I have last minute cancellations.
However, no work means:
1) I need to make myself busy since my boss sits behind me.
2) I may be on the chopping board for retrenchment because its the recession now.
3) I need to tactfully send out emails to show I've outstanding issues to solve.
4) I may doze off in my cubicle as my mind heads to stagnancy.
I couldn't think of a tittle to fit this entry until there was a fly resting on my phone. Funny thing I killed it and thus the inspiration to pen this entry. Apart from that, I was wodnering what the hell a fly would come into my office since it's totally airconditioned. Either my work desk is dirty meaning the office is dirty as well or the weather is too warm that it decided to seek some form of cooling.
I conclude that all 3 reason are possible.
1) I eat in my cubicle most of the time, be it breakfast, lunch dinner or tea breaks.
2) My office is currently undergoing tearing down as they prepare for a shift to another site.
3) The weather is indeed warm and I'm making this juncture that flies cannot survive a sweltering 32 degrees.
Well, finally it's time to knock off and I'm gearing for a window shopping spree as it's been a "stressful" mid week.
1) I don't need to stress myself by working overtime to meet deadlines.
2) I have the opportunity to finally clear my outlook.
3) I can knock off on time (but I'm still arriving late for work).
4) I have time for personal stuffs like: catching up on news online, re-write my resume since I'm considering to switch jobs, clearing up my workspace, menial tasks.
5) Planning what I want to do after work without to worry I have last minute cancellations.
However, no work means:
1) I need to make myself busy since my boss sits behind me.
2) I may be on the chopping board for retrenchment because its the recession now.
3) I need to tactfully send out emails to show I've outstanding issues to solve.
4) I may doze off in my cubicle as my mind heads to stagnancy.
I couldn't think of a tittle to fit this entry until there was a fly resting on my phone. Funny thing I killed it and thus the inspiration to pen this entry. Apart from that, I was wodnering what the hell a fly would come into my office since it's totally airconditioned. Either my work desk is dirty meaning the office is dirty as well or the weather is too warm that it decided to seek some form of cooling.
I conclude that all 3 reason are possible.
1) I eat in my cubicle most of the time, be it breakfast, lunch dinner or tea breaks.
2) My office is currently undergoing tearing down as they prepare for a shift to another site.
3) The weather is indeed warm and I'm making this juncture that flies cannot survive a sweltering 32 degrees.
Well, finally it's time to knock off and I'm gearing for a window shopping spree as it's been a "stressful" mid week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home