The Long Holiday Ahead.
I swear I'll post more photos but...
I admit I'm lazy.
As the year is heading to an end, I'm preparing for a short getaway. There are 11 days of holidays starting from the 25th of Dec, considering 5 days of leave taken.
I didn't want to apply any leave but the idoitic company is shutting down and so...
I'm forced to take leave.
The company is making plans to shift from the sunny east side to the far west. This means I need to wake up damn early and fight for train seats.
There are rumors of no AWS because of the word "recession".
Fine. Should I blame it on recession or this company just has poor management level.
I threw the dice and compared airfares.
Sri Lanka it shall be...
The beaches, the animal safaris and the Tamil Tigers.
I hope it's much more interesting than Vietnam.
I haven't really draft out my route yet but its more or less confirmed.
Counting down to the land of Tamil Tigers.
I admit I'm lazy.
As the year is heading to an end, I'm preparing for a short getaway. There are 11 days of holidays starting from the 25th of Dec, considering 5 days of leave taken.
I didn't want to apply any leave but the idoitic company is shutting down and so...
I'm forced to take leave.
The company is making plans to shift from the sunny east side to the far west. This means I need to wake up damn early and fight for train seats.
There are rumors of no AWS because of the word "recession".
Fine. Should I blame it on recession or this company just has poor management level.
I threw the dice and compared airfares.
Sri Lanka it shall be...
The beaches, the animal safaris and the Tamil Tigers.
I hope it's much more interesting than Vietnam.
I haven't really draft out my route yet but its more or less confirmed.
Counting down to the land of Tamil Tigers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home