21.9.08

Existence

Life is a game of chess. It takes meticulous effort and strategy to create a perfect path. I'm telling myself not to acknowledge the existence but to see what I want to see. September was never a nice month, 3 years ago and 3 years now. Nothing has changed. There's always hurdles, minefields, etc to cross.

I believe in: To be selfish, to have my rights.

I'm not going to let my stupidity destroy everything. I don't think talks can resolve matters. The one who needs to talk is always silent. The one that's supposed to shut up, makes the most noise. Everyone's doing their own way and I'm doing it mine.

If no one can acknowledge each other's existence and trying to put me on a chopping board, I'll reciprocate.

Life's a game of chess, it's either we get eaten up or we eat others up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home