Humans For Animals
Ever since my part time customer service job stint, I vowed not to step into any shopping mall soon. I'm afraid of bumping into nasty shoppers (because the GSS is still on). There might be a cat fight over clothes, bags, shoes (anything that's on discount).
I got myself a pair of pants from G2000 last month because I need a formal wear for my FYP presentation. Eventually, I gotten the wrong size and had to pass down to Edric. I wasted $49 on that air of pants. I can't do an exchanged since I've washed it. Anyway, I happened to pass by G2000 again because I really needed a pair of pants for an upcoming job interview. I don't want to wear my old pants because I kind of prefer charcoal grey colored pants now. I don't own black pants because I used to go ga-ga over brown. This probably much explains why I attend formal functions in brown pants.
Anyway, G2000 is having this sale and the pants (I got the exact grey one but with the correct size) at $34. So eventually, I told myself I spent $83 on a pair of pants from G2000.
Drats.
So I'm going to make sure my $83 is put into good use. If I managed to secure a job that is willingly to offer me my expected salary or even higher, I'll utilise my pants. 5 working days so I'll put it on 2 days (of course I'm a hygenic person and I'll wash it after wearing it once). I decided to dedicate Mondays and Fridays to my grey pants if I get my full time job.
I'm not in the mood to shop for casual clothes but since I desperately need formal wear, I'll probabbly get more pants from G2000. It's $34 only and I save $15 from every pair of pants. As for shirts, I probably needn't worry since I've plain colored and striped shirts.
I digress.
I'm not really used to the life I'm having now. I hate not having anything to do. I just want to keep myself occupied. Then again, with the recent job, I've been missing out on my newspaper reading time, cafe lounging, internet. I can say getting myself a job snatched away my leisure time to an extent. However, the good side is I'm not spending much money anyway.
With the free time that I've regained, I started my web surfing. I came across this site: http://adsoftheworld.com/
A very cool site and this is a terrific powerful ad. Kudos to the person who thought of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home