Crap
The manager glanced through my resume and asked me this question.
"Give me an account where you faced a nasty customer and how you dealt with the situation."
The face off with an nasty customer did happen but I ended off with giving her free discount vouchers (which wasn't what really happened).
I thought I was applying for an engineering position.
The manager added that he wants people who knows how to handle nasty clients as the job do involves coming into contact with suppliers and clients.
Phew. Learning how to deal with customers is a subject which can't be taught in school. It's something we learnt especially doing part time job as sales or customer service.
A few more days before the GST hike. I think I need to grab some necessities since he departmental stores are having sales now. I'm going to grab another pair of pants from G2000.
I made my shopping list and am going to shop before tuition later.
Necessities:
- Black pants
- Boxers
- Socks
- Hair wax
- Hair treatment cream
- Hair spray
- Perfume
Total expenditure? I don't want to know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home