4.5.07

Homosexuality

What's with the hype on homosexuality now?

It seems like the forum in Straits Times keeping having letters about homosexuality published.

I think majority of the people straight or homosexual are promiscuous.

There are also heterosexuals engaging in oral and anal sex. But no one talks about it. Why should we talk about what the homosexuals are doing?

Is it because everything is acceptable if things are done between a man and a woman?

Enlighten me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

propaganda is the word!
and people are always on the offensive mode when it comes to issues they are ignorant of :-(

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think while the majority of people are promiscuous, a greater majority of people are in denial about their promiscuous nature.

As long as it's consensual and no harm is done, I say go for it =D

11:36 AM  
Blogger Psychotic_Puppy said...

To Kel:
I doubt it's ignorance. I believe being Asians, we are all afraid of losing face. Our society can tolerate homosexuals to a certain extent. But how many can practice such tolerance when it's their child who are homosexuals?

To Nick:
People who are in denial about their promiscuity and telling people to be faithful to one partner. Argh, that's one of my peeves.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Psychotic_Puppy said...

To Nick:
Oh I find your male stripping act simply hilarious, though I think it's gross to see you don bicycle tights in your performance. Boxers would be better =)

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya... Actually..., this all started when the Old Man made the comments about censorship etc in response to a question.

And that is a really smart move from him. you don't hear anyone talking about minister's pay anymore right?

;) - touche to the Old Man :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Psychotic_Puppy said...

I don't care what the old man says. I just want free money soon!!!

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home