Hate Sex
I think to a certain extent, I felt what the South Korean guy went through.
Maybe he did try to seek help but it was of no use.
When hate consumes a person, it's understandably that he is not the person he should be.
How much hate can a person have?
I believe life is not all about being forgiving and kind. To me, I think it's alright to hate but we should try to keep the hate within ourselves. What's the whole point of hating someone and plotting revenge back.
And also, what's the whole point of being forgiving?
Probably it'll give outsiders an impression that I'm a nice person because I forgive. Why should I create an impression to people (because I want to portray myself as a good, kind person).
I don't think I am.
Time and time again, I ask myself this: "Why do I hate this person (because he inflicted hurt)?"
Does being forgiving erase the unhappiness I've went through.
On the other hand, I think trying to forgive makes life more difficult. Living a life of hate makes me feel better. When forgiving comes into play, there might be the possibility that I'll go through the same shit again. It's simple because people will just take advantage of the situation since I'm generous enough to forgive.
No matter what, keep that hatred controlled. I think it's wrong to unleash because ultimately you'll hurt yourself even more. It's not about hurting people to make yourself happy, I don't believe it works.
Instead, I believe that one day, the person we hate will get hurt by other people. That is when we feel the happiness that we've been waiting so long for.
Life is all about being patient.
*****
I saw "animals" trying to make out today. I wondered why can't they be discreet?
Is public fun really that sex-citing?
Honestly if I do want to have public fun, I'd probably do it but I'll make sure I'll never get found out. Neither will there be people viewing me secretively.
Places I've thought of:
Maybe he did try to seek help but it was of no use.
When hate consumes a person, it's understandably that he is not the person he should be.
How much hate can a person have?
I believe life is not all about being forgiving and kind. To me, I think it's alright to hate but we should try to keep the hate within ourselves. What's the whole point of hating someone and plotting revenge back.
And also, what's the whole point of being forgiving?
Probably it'll give outsiders an impression that I'm a nice person because I forgive. Why should I create an impression to people (because I want to portray myself as a good, kind person).
I don't think I am.
Time and time again, I ask myself this: "Why do I hate this person (because he inflicted hurt)?"
Does being forgiving erase the unhappiness I've went through.
On the other hand, I think trying to forgive makes life more difficult. Living a life of hate makes me feel better. When forgiving comes into play, there might be the possibility that I'll go through the same shit again. It's simple because people will just take advantage of the situation since I'm generous enough to forgive.
No matter what, keep that hatred controlled. I think it's wrong to unleash because ultimately you'll hurt yourself even more. It's not about hurting people to make yourself happy, I don't believe it works.
Instead, I believe that one day, the person we hate will get hurt by other people. That is when we feel the happiness that we've been waiting so long for.
Life is all about being patient.
*****
I saw "animals" trying to make out today. I wondered why can't they be discreet?
Is public fun really that sex-citing?
Honestly if I do want to have public fun, I'd probably do it but I'll make sure I'll never get found out. Neither will there be people viewing me secretively.
Places I've thought of:
- A tent pitched on a beach
- Disabled toilets - those individual ones like the ones we have at the campus' south spine
- The top of HDB blocks (if we have access to it)
- In the back of a van
Yes, I actually like doing it in the tent the most. I haven't tried it before but haha if there's the chance...
I don't have a tent and it's the exam period. Studying is the top priority in my mind now.
Now I know why Singaporeans aren't having as much sex as the foreigners...
I don't have a tent and it's the exam period. Studying is the top priority in my mind now.
Now I know why Singaporeans aren't having as much sex as the foreigners...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home