Happy Birthday!!!
It's April Fools' Day but I'm not planning to play any prank on my friends. Instead, I'm wishing JR a Happy Birthday!
23 years old, still must practise safe sex because anal sex is very dangerous! Ok, I don't have many male friends so I can't help you that much. If you decide to crossover then at least I can introduce female friends to you.
Actually I already help you by asking Meixian's and Eve's MSN. But too bad you don't want so I shall keep them to myself!!!
23 years old, still must practise safe sex because anal sex is very dangerous! Ok, I don't have many male friends so I can't help you that much. If you decide to crossover then at least I can introduce female friends to you.
Actually I already help you by asking Meixian's and Eve's MSN. But too bad you don't want so I shall keep them to myself!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home