代言人
This song is perking me up although I had an extremely bad paper today.
Who cares, I just want to graduate this semester with my honors.
Exams are over finally and I'm going to enjoy myself before I tie myself down with the perils of being a slave of the money.
Question: "Are guys at the age of 25, 26 super horny?"
I seriously think so!!!
Apart from tuitioning my kids, since their exams are the corner. I think I have a lot of things to do.
Tyra Banks started the "So What" movement.
So What if some friend don't have time for me?
I'll go and find new friends!!! I'm a social butterfly!!!
Yes So What?
Who cares, I just want to graduate this semester with my honors.
Exams are over finally and I'm going to enjoy myself before I tie myself down with the perils of being a slave of the money.
Question: "Are guys at the age of 25, 26 super horny?"
I seriously think so!!!
Apart from tuitioning my kids, since their exams are the corner. I think I have a lot of things to do.
Tyra Banks started the "So What" movement.
So What if some friend don't have time for me?
I'll go and find new friends!!! I'm a social butterfly!!!
Yes So What?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home