Protein - I'll "Love" You
Do I look like someone who don't know how to speak mandarin?
Last Friday I was out shopping for this particular brand of chips called Bourbon Pirubo at Isetan supermarket. I didn't know where the hell this canister of chips was located so I approached the counter staff. The girl didn't know where it was located too so she called her manager.
Manager came and I repeated whatever I've said to the girl. Midway, I started describing the canister in mandarin. The girl was so shocked she blurted out to the manager saying, "我不知道他会讲华语..."
I smiled at her saying that I'm a Chinese and obviously I can speak mandarin.
I guess it was a really embarrassing moment for her though. Eventually I still thanked her for letting me know that the supermarket indeed sells the chips I wanted. All I need to do now is to wait until the new stock arrives.
I decided to force feed myself with protein now. I'm losing weight as I'm exercising. It's the reverse of what I've expected. The weight gainer which I'm consuming now is so sweet that it gives me the urge of wanting to puke. Anyway, I'm trying hard not to recall the feeling of downing 500ml of mixture now.
I used to hate exercising because I never liked the feeling of sweat dripping down from my face and my body. Exercising 3 times a weeks makes me feel healthy. Including the yoga lesson which I've been attending since I got into university, I'm actually exercising 4 times a week. I feel healthy but haha, I'm still not eating healthily. Whatever...
I try not to binge eat now and I'm taking more protein than usual(which includes milk, chicken breasts, eggs) just to gain mass.
Hopefully one day, everything pays off.
Last Friday I was out shopping for this particular brand of chips called Bourbon Pirubo at Isetan supermarket. I didn't know where the hell this canister of chips was located so I approached the counter staff. The girl didn't know where it was located too so she called her manager.
Manager came and I repeated whatever I've said to the girl. Midway, I started describing the canister in mandarin. The girl was so shocked she blurted out to the manager saying, "我不知道他会讲华语..."
I smiled at her saying that I'm a Chinese and obviously I can speak mandarin.
I guess it was a really embarrassing moment for her though. Eventually I still thanked her for letting me know that the supermarket indeed sells the chips I wanted. All I need to do now is to wait until the new stock arrives.
I decided to force feed myself with protein now. I'm losing weight as I'm exercising. It's the reverse of what I've expected. The weight gainer which I'm consuming now is so sweet that it gives me the urge of wanting to puke. Anyway, I'm trying hard not to recall the feeling of downing 500ml of mixture now.
I used to hate exercising because I never liked the feeling of sweat dripping down from my face and my body. Exercising 3 times a weeks makes me feel healthy. Including the yoga lesson which I've been attending since I got into university, I'm actually exercising 4 times a week. I feel healthy but haha, I'm still not eating healthily. Whatever...
I try not to binge eat now and I'm taking more protein than usual(which includes milk, chicken breasts, eggs) just to gain mass.
Hopefully one day, everything pays off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home