Enjoyment
Finally I can take a breather after so long. I'm not the only one busy with FYP; all my friends are so I'm not going to complain. I'm just contented I got my draft churned out (itsy bitsy parts to edit though). I just hope there will be no major ammendments so I can submit the hardcopy this coming Friday.
I don't know whether it's a good thing or not. Some of my friends don't even have to submit a draft to their supervisor. This means that all they need is to hand a final completed copy in April. Probably the bad thing about this is that there's no one to tell you whether your report is on the right track or not.
I'm trying hard to get accustomed to a busy life. I realised I've been slacking away too much and I start whinning like an old bitch when I'm switched to busy mode. Being busy has its benefits too. I tend to appreciate my free time more. I guess the main important thing for me is to enjoy whatever I'm doing.
I think Nelly Furtado's latest single All Good Things (Come to an End) brought some sense into me that enjoyment is the best thing in life.
Love it, hate it - there was never a choice of not doing it. Enjoy the process and life's might probbably be all much better.
I don't know whether it's a good thing or not. Some of my friends don't even have to submit a draft to their supervisor. This means that all they need is to hand a final completed copy in April. Probably the bad thing about this is that there's no one to tell you whether your report is on the right track or not.
I'm trying hard to get accustomed to a busy life. I realised I've been slacking away too much and I start whinning like an old bitch when I'm switched to busy mode. Being busy has its benefits too. I tend to appreciate my free time more. I guess the main important thing for me is to enjoy whatever I'm doing.
I think Nelly Furtado's latest single All Good Things (Come to an End) brought some sense into me that enjoyment is the best thing in life.
Love it, hate it - there was never a choice of not doing it. Enjoy the process and life's might probbably be all much better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home