26.3.07

Canele Pattisserie

It's bad. Period.

I used to think food by the Les Amis Group is outstanding but honestly, the cakes at Canele failed me. I ordered the chicken stew (which is chicken soup) and its was tasty.

Desserts were beautifully created but I don't know why it doesn't make me go oohs and aahs over it. I had this VG thing (I've forgotten the name but remembered the initials) and it was this hemisphere thing (very sweet) loaded with ice cream. The hazelnut ice cream was good though but what turns me off was the awfully sweet hemisphere.

I ordered this Cafe Noix cake. Disappointing...

I don't know whether the cake came about to be slightly tasteless or the sugar dome that I had beforehand had already masked the taste of my cake.

I swear I'll stick to my chocolate cakes at Bakerzin... Canele - argh so disappointing.

My girlfriend, who isn't a picky eater also thinks Bakerzin is better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home