=X
I've a lot of things to blog about especially the scandalous Saturday I had at Ministry of Sound. Shit....
And the scandal happened in front of school mates whom I'm not even close with (except Joselyn). I don't particularly like MoS but since I'm being invited to go, I obliged.
I'm sick now (I tend to fall sick after clubbing sessions) and after 3 days if self medication, I gave up and visited my family doctor.
Doctor: When did you fall sick.
Me: Sunday afternoon.
Doctor: And you came to see me today only.
Me: I tried Panadol but it didn't work so I decided to see you for supposedly better medication.
Anyway, don't ask me about what the scandal was. All I'm going to divulge is that I got vomit on my tee immediately I stepped out of the club.
PS: Joselyn, I never take advantage of people. It's the other way round haha... Got part 2 of the scandal (in hostel) but I'm not going to tell you haha... Shh....
And the scandal happened in front of school mates whom I'm not even close with (except Joselyn). I don't particularly like MoS but since I'm being invited to go, I obliged.
I'm sick now (I tend to fall sick after clubbing sessions) and after 3 days if self medication, I gave up and visited my family doctor.
Doctor: When did you fall sick.
Me: Sunday afternoon.
Doctor: And you came to see me today only.
Me: I tried Panadol but it didn't work so I decided to see you for supposedly better medication.
Anyway, don't ask me about what the scandal was. All I'm going to divulge is that I got vomit on my tee immediately I stepped out of the club.
PS: Joselyn, I never take advantage of people. It's the other way round haha... Got part 2 of the scandal (in hostel) but I'm not going to tell you haha... Shh....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home