Privacy
It's a world without one. It's not right here to divulge company's culture here because I never believe in being unethical. What I can say is: we need to play smart to survive in an office environment, especially when people can find little mistakes to put you down. I'm a firm believer in diplomacy. I try not to get anger go into my head, which can put me in a nasty spot.
I play things cool and one important skill I picked up is to "smile". I'm going to digress cause it's mentally draining to think of ways not to fall into traps. I'm sorry if there are people who get caught in the middle. In work, my mentor taught me an important lesson. One lesson which I'm gratified for.
I count myself lucky because I'm the apple of his eye. Maybe I just know how to pull strings. Alright, I'm starting to deviate. I'm working hard but I hope the higher management see my results. Its too early to say but I'm hoping that my project will turn out well.
Back to the point on privacy, there's no privacy in the office and I'm glad my department culture has changed me to a very open person. I burp in public, I nibble on food while working. I walk around gossiping about non work related matters. I feel that little bitch in me still resides.
I'm glad.
I play things cool and one important skill I picked up is to "smile". I'm going to digress cause it's mentally draining to think of ways not to fall into traps. I'm sorry if there are people who get caught in the middle. In work, my mentor taught me an important lesson. One lesson which I'm gratified for.
I count myself lucky because I'm the apple of his eye. Maybe I just know how to pull strings. Alright, I'm starting to deviate. I'm working hard but I hope the higher management see my results. Its too early to say but I'm hoping that my project will turn out well.
Back to the point on privacy, there's no privacy in the office and I'm glad my department culture has changed me to a very open person. I burp in public, I nibble on food while working. I walk around gossiping about non work related matters. I feel that little bitch in me still resides.
I'm glad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home