Poppycocks!!!
Poppycocks - I can't blame those people who don't get it. Well, it's just like the UOB ladies card - the men don't get it.
Poppycocks, the "Spice Girls" sans Edric the Scary Spice understand the thing fully.
Then I'm done with Poppycocks. I'm having the obession with Gunther and the Sunshine Girls. It's the aviator shades, the moustache. I'm always approached by moustache guys but nah, I don't develop a phobia from them. I think having a moustache is hot, kinky. It's a pity how I can't grow one cause I don't like the hair sprouting out from my face.
I prefer to keep it clean, shaven, waxed. Whatever you guys call it.
Anyway here's Gunther and the Sunshine Girls!!!
Poppycocks, the "Spice Girls" sans Edric the Scary Spice understand the thing fully.
Then I'm done with Poppycocks. I'm having the obession with Gunther and the Sunshine Girls. It's the aviator shades, the moustache. I'm always approached by moustache guys but nah, I don't develop a phobia from them. I think having a moustache is hot, kinky. It's a pity how I can't grow one cause I don't like the hair sprouting out from my face.
I prefer to keep it clean, shaven, waxed. Whatever you guys call it.
Anyway here's Gunther and the Sunshine Girls!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home