3.11.06

Today is Scrotum Day~

The Melayu bitch was down with fever so that means the cancellation of the bitches gathering. Well, it doesn't matter anyway since I stayed back in the lab till 8pm. The presentation wasn't a disaster but of course there are people who did better and more stylo powerpoint slides than my group.

Whatever, it's just a GER.

Today while taking the train I saw something which I wasn't supposed to see. Well, I have that thing too but...

This uncle boarded the MRT and he sat directly opposite me. I don't think it was deliberate but more of unknowingly. Anyway this uncle just did his grocery shopping at NTUC. Ok ok back to the main point, he was wearing a pair of short shorts like what we guys wear during PT lessons in the army. There's a mesh covering inside the shorts - the extra piece of cloth that most PT shorts have (but not the army type).

As I said, he sat down and he "chao keng"....

I saw the scrotum poured out from one of the short's opening. Thankfully, there's the inner piece of cloth so I didn't see the actual colour of his scrotum skin. Initially, I thought I was seeing things so I took out my handphone (not to snap picture of his scrotum - it's not morally right anyway), type out a message and pass my phone to my friend. And he confirmed that I'm not seeing things.

Anyway, it's not that I want to see people "chao keng", I just happen to see it. Last time I was on my way to tution I saw an Ah Ma "chao keng" too. Her blouse was not properly button and I saw saggy boobs... Opps...

That wasn't the first time I saw saggy boobs. I saw it when I was doing part time in a hospital and the nurse didn't pull the curtains properly to cover the patient while changing her. Yup, and when I walked past the bed, I saw it!!!

Once again, it's not I deliberately want to see people accidentally exposing themselves. It just happened to happen.

I watched Ellen Degenerees. Paris Hilton has a new catch phrase now and I think it's appropriate to use it in this entry...

"That's sexy~"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home