I'm Not Lost
I don't know what should I blog on. My mind is in a state of blur. There's a presentation tomorrow and the screwed up thing I've encountered was I missed the quiz for this module.
The only thing I was telling myself that it's a GER so it doesn't really matter. I think I have to work extra hard on the presentation to gain some pathetic marks. My group mates split up the work and I have no freaking idea why I chose to present.
I could have opted doing the powerpoint or writing the report. Those jobs clashed with the quiz week which was the main reason. I used to think presenting was easy - go up talk crap and within 5 minutes, you pass the ball to another mate.
This time round, I seriously have nothing crap to talk. And my damn topic is on obesity!!!
I'm skinny and I don't think a skinny person have the right to talk about being fat. I was never even fat to start with. 24 years of my life, maybe the fat I ever had was the baby fat when I was a baby. I remembered I tried the fat test at Osim shop. The result was negative but I'm certain, my cholestrol level should be super duper high.
I'm making major changes in my life. Today on tv, I saw this program on room makeovers. I'm thinking of getting rid of the blue color in my room and do red instead. Red with stripes to create some form of effect. I don't know how to describe but that's something I want to do.
I hate red but after watching how the room looks so beautiful, I think I should give it a try.
Kids Central sucks especially the morning shows. I think I'll become retarded if I continue watching them. Honestly, I just don't understand how some parents find joy in watching those supposedly educational programs with their children. I caught Seasame Street and on the segment where an old man tries to mimic some animals. Gosh, if I'm the old man, I don't know how I'm going to face the people when I step out onto the streets.
Anyway, I got to continue with my presentation preparation. Thankfully with that, I need not stay in the lab for my FYP. My bitches are meeting after the whole presentation and I hope we've have a splendid meal. Finally, I realised I do have a life afterall. I think I should say I do have friends afterall.
The only thing I was telling myself that it's a GER so it doesn't really matter. I think I have to work extra hard on the presentation to gain some pathetic marks. My group mates split up the work and I have no freaking idea why I chose to present.
I could have opted doing the powerpoint or writing the report. Those jobs clashed with the quiz week which was the main reason. I used to think presenting was easy - go up talk crap and within 5 minutes, you pass the ball to another mate.
This time round, I seriously have nothing crap to talk. And my damn topic is on obesity!!!
I'm skinny and I don't think a skinny person have the right to talk about being fat. I was never even fat to start with. 24 years of my life, maybe the fat I ever had was the baby fat when I was a baby. I remembered I tried the fat test at Osim shop. The result was negative but I'm certain, my cholestrol level should be super duper high.
I'm making major changes in my life. Today on tv, I saw this program on room makeovers. I'm thinking of getting rid of the blue color in my room and do red instead. Red with stripes to create some form of effect. I don't know how to describe but that's something I want to do.
I hate red but after watching how the room looks so beautiful, I think I should give it a try.
Kids Central sucks especially the morning shows. I think I'll become retarded if I continue watching them. Honestly, I just don't understand how some parents find joy in watching those supposedly educational programs with their children. I caught Seasame Street and on the segment where an old man tries to mimic some animals. Gosh, if I'm the old man, I don't know how I'm going to face the people when I step out onto the streets.
Anyway, I got to continue with my presentation preparation. Thankfully with that, I need not stay in the lab for my FYP. My bitches are meeting after the whole presentation and I hope we've have a splendid meal. Finally, I realised I do have a life afterall. I think I should say I do have friends afterall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home