Comtemplation
I am supposed to stay home and study. After catching Survivor Cook Islands which ended at midnight sharply, I started a chat marathon with my friend over the phone till 2.30am in the morning.
It was then we decided to meet up for supper and I drove to pick her up. I know it's insane because:
And by the time I got home, it was close to 5am. Hey, I can have breakfast in a few hours time!!! I probably wouldn't have gone out if my friend didn't attend some birthday party at Costa Sands resort and got so bored. I was telling my friend she need not have to oblige to attend since she don't really know the birthday gal well.
But she still went.
Another weekend arrive and thankfully I needn't have to go to lab. I was told that I might have to return by my mentor yesterday but he didn't call nor sms today. So I decided not to be extra and fuck it. I'm so sick of lab work. I just want to rot at home and let time slip by. Maybe it's then I'll really have the movitation to start preparing for the exams when I've rested enough.
Hurray because I need to endure 3 more days of tuition then I'll have more time for my exam preparation.
I'm contemplating of getting the Sony Ericsson K610i because the Singtel offer is too attractive - $78 for that phone. However, the phone only comes in red (too bold), white (gets dirty easily) and silver (too reflective). How come they don't have black!!! A close friend of mine is using that model and she didn't give any bad reviews so far. Hmm, since the offer is till end december, I still have a lot of time to consider. I like K618i (which is available in black) but Singtel is does not carry that phone. K610i - mode offers a sleek carbon black but why do I need i - mode for?
Hmm, it is so hard to decide on a nice phone...
It was then we decided to meet up for supper and I drove to pick her up. I know it's insane because:
- I'm not the type who'll leave my house in the middle of the night for supper.
- I've brushed my teeth so meaning no food at such late hours.
- I've mentally psycho - ed myself to read my notes.
- I'm not the type who'll just grab the car keys and meet my friends in the middle of the night.
- It's 2.30am, I should be lying on my bed and not force myself out.
And by the time I got home, it was close to 5am. Hey, I can have breakfast in a few hours time!!! I probably wouldn't have gone out if my friend didn't attend some birthday party at Costa Sands resort and got so bored. I was telling my friend she need not have to oblige to attend since she don't really know the birthday gal well.
But she still went.
Another weekend arrive and thankfully I needn't have to go to lab. I was told that I might have to return by my mentor yesterday but he didn't call nor sms today. So I decided not to be extra and fuck it. I'm so sick of lab work. I just want to rot at home and let time slip by. Maybe it's then I'll really have the movitation to start preparing for the exams when I've rested enough.
Hurray because I need to endure 3 more days of tuition then I'll have more time for my exam preparation.
I'm contemplating of getting the Sony Ericsson K610i because the Singtel offer is too attractive - $78 for that phone. However, the phone only comes in red (too bold), white (gets dirty easily) and silver (too reflective). How come they don't have black!!! A close friend of mine is using that model and she didn't give any bad reviews so far. Hmm, since the offer is till end december, I still have a lot of time to consider. I like K618i (which is available in black) but Singtel is does not carry that phone. K610i - mode offers a sleek carbon black but why do I need i - mode for?
Hmm, it is so hard to decide on a nice phone...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home